Chair Caddy Pocket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fabric (1 yard)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut two 20"x12" rectangles. Pin right sides together.
2. Sew 1/2" seam allowance around the rectangle leaving a 3" opening on the longer side of the rectangle.
3. Trim corners of rectangle cutting on a diagonal. (Do not cut through seam.)
4. Turn rectangle inside out.
5. Press the rectangle, slip stitch the 3" opening left on the lengthwise side of the rectangle.
6. Fold the rectangle up 7-1/2" and pin.
7. 1/4" from the top of the rectangle pocket stitch on Velcro.
8. Fold Velcro sewn piece to the back, pin.
9. Sew 1/4" down the side of the rectangle. Remove pins.