1. Punch small holes in the top and bottom of each Pattern Heart Die-Cut Cardstock piece.
2. String 2 strands of Black & White Twine with Pattern Heart Die-Cut Cardstock. (Add 6 pcs. to each strand.)
3. String 2 strands of Black & White Twine, alternating Pattern Heart Die-Cut Cardstock with Pattern & Black Flower Die-Cut Cardstock. Flowers do not have holes, so glue the twine to the middle of the largest flower pieces.
4. Once the twine has been glued to the largest flower pieces, glue the smaller pieces from the Pattern and Black Flower Die-Cut Cardstock together to create layered flowers.
5. Embellish the back sides of the Pattern Heart Die-Cut Cardstock with Nostalgic Die-Cut Stickers and chalk.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.