1. Remove any price stickers and wipe off unfinished bird house to remove any dust.
2. Applying two coats of chalk to the entire unfinished wood bird house and let dry according to the instructions on the label.
3. Assort buttons and layout pattern for placement before glueing in place on roof top of bird house.
4. Select and layout pattern of the size and style of button to glue around the opening on the front of the bird house before glueing into place.
5. Cut strip of fabric long enough to go around the bottom lip/base of bird house. In the case of octagon or round bird house, small slits should be cut to allow fabric to wrap and lay flat.
6. Seal entire bird house with Mode Podge with one to two coats and allow to dry in between coats if adding more than one.
7. Once completely dry, add message of choice using Chalk marker.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>