1. Remove any price stickers and wipe off unfinished bird house to remove any dust.
2. Applying two coats of chalk to the entire unfinished wood bird house and let dry according to the instructions on the label.
3. Assort buttons and layout pattern for placement before glueing in place on roof top of bird house.
4. Select and layout pattern of the size and style of button to glue around the opening on the front of the bird house before glueing into place.
5. Cut strip of fabric long enough to go around the bottom lip/base of bird house. In the case of octagon or round bird house, small slits should be cut to allow fabric to wrap and lay flat.
6. Seal entire bird house with Mode Podge with one to two coats and allow to dry in between coats if adding more than one.
7. Once completely dry, add message of choice using Chalk marker.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.