Chalk Paper Jar Label
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Marvy®/Uchida:Bistro Chalk marker -- white, fluorescent orange, fluorescent violet, fluorescent blueDecoColor® paint marker -- blackClever Lever -- Super Jumbo Craft Punch, flowerMega Craft Punch -- scalloped square, scalloped circle
- Chalk paper - 12"x12" sheet
- Spray glue
- Empty bottles or jelly jars
1. Remove cap from jar and wash it with warm water and soap. Allow it to dry.
2. Once cap is dry paint it with DecoColor® paint marker black. Allow it to dry.
3. Punch out scalloped square, scalloped circle and flower from the chalk paper.
4. Decorate the punch out with chalk marker and write description on it. If a mistake is made, just wipe it away with a damp cloth.
5. Adhere label to bottle or jar with spray glue and place either on the side of the jar or on the cap.