Chalkboard & Door Hanger
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Xyron items: Personal Cutting System Whimsical Font Design Book Garden Shapes Design Book 1-1/2" create-a-sticker 5" create-a-sticker
- Pink Daisy Paper: 1"x12" (2), 1"x8-3/4" (2)
- 12"x12" Value Pack Cardstock 4"x4" green (2), lavender (1), blue (2), yellow (2), pink (1)
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Xyron items: Design Runner Design Disc Maker Chalkboard Font Design Disc Personal Cutting System Special Edition 3 Embellishment + Font Design Book Special Edition 4 Vacation + Font Design Book 5" create-a-sticker with permanent adhesive
- Wood Door Knob Hanger
- 12"x12" Value Pack Cardstock 4"x4"orange (2) 3-3/8"x3/4" orange 4"x4" green (1) • Shower Flowers paper
- Silver Brad
- Ink pad, optional
- All designs should be cut in the small (-) size unless otherwise indicated. Press the (-) before each letter/shape to ensure the correct size is cut.
- Run the pink daisy papers through the Xyron 1-1/2" create-a-sticker and adhere to the chalkboard sides.
- Use the Xyron Personal Cutting System with Whimsical Font Book and yellow 4"x4" paper to cut out letters "a", "b", "c", and the blue 4"x4" paper to cut out letter shadows for "a", "b", "c".
- Insert the Garden Shapes Design Book into the Xyron Personal Cutting System.
- Insert pink 4"x4" paper to cut the lily (18), carnation (50), and daffodil (35, 37).
- Insert one green 4"x4" paper to cut Pansy leaf (45) and Hydrangea leaf (17). Insert the other green 4"x4" paper to cut the Daffodil stem (36).
- Insert the blue 4"x4" paper to cut the Butterfly back (6), Lily center (19) and Pansy (47).
- Insert lavender 4"x4" paper to cut the Rose (22), (23), (24), (25). Insert another lavender paper to cut the Butterfly (7).
- Insert yellow 4"x4" paper to cut the Butterfly body (8), Daffodil center (34) and Pansy center (46).
- Use the Xyron 5" create-a-sticker to apply adhesive to your cut-outs and adhere to the chalkboard frame.
- Place the silver brad into the eyelet and tag. 11. Use the Xyron 5" create-a-sticker to adhere the initial "A", green tag and orange strip of paper to the door knob hanger. Optional: Use ink pad to ink the edges of the paper on the door hanger, tag, letter & orange strip of paper.
- Using the showers flower paper, trace around the door knob hanger then cut out tracing.
- Adhere the paper to the door hanger by using the Xyron 5" create-a-sticker.
- Use a 4"x4" piece of green paper in the Xyron Personal Cutting System with the Embellishment Shapes + Font look and cut out tag #97 in the default size.
- Use a 4"x4" piece of orange paper and cut out eyelet #91 in the default size.
- Use the Vacation Shapes + Font Design book with a 4"x4" piece of orange paper to cut an initial "A", in the large (+) size.
- Insert the Chalkboard Font Design Disc into the bottom of the Xyron Design Disc Maker, and the blank disc into the top. Type in your custom phrases one line at a time. Type "name" at 100% and press save; type "Room" at 100% and press save; and then type "No Boys Allowed!" at 50% and press save.
- Insert custom disc into Xyron Design Runner.
- Print name on the green tag print on the top line; print "Room" below name.
- On the orange strip of paper print "No Boys Allowed!".
- Tip: To maximize adhesive use, line up several cut-outs from the Personal Cutting System at a time.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products