1. Wipe pot and saucer clean to remove all dust.
2. Spray pot and saucer with chalkboard spray paint – no need to paint the interior of the pot if using for planting.
3. Allow paint to fully dry – approximately 3-4 hours.
4. Attach ribbon around rim of pot using hot glue.
5. Fill the pot with a potting soil mix.
6. Transplant your favorite herbs or flowers into the pot.
7. Write the name of the herb or flower on the outside of the pot using paint pen for a permanent finish or chalk for changeable finish.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.