SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Ceramo red clay flower pot (6" & 8" sizes shown)
- Saucer to match pot, if desired
- Blackboard spray paint
- White paint pen or chalk
- Ribbon – width to match the size of the pot rim
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Potting soil
- Plant of your choice
1. Wipe pot and saucer clean to remove all dust.
2. Spray pot and saucer with chalkboard spray paint – no need to paint the interior of the pot if using for planting.
3. Allow paint to fully dry – approximately 3-4 hours.
4. Attach ribbon around rim of pot using hot glue.
5. Fill the pot with a potting soil mix.
6. Transplant your favorite herbs or flowers into the pot.
7. Write the name of the herb or flower on the outside of the pot using paint pen for a permanent finish or chalk for changeable finish.