SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt chalkboard paint, black
- 16"x20" artist canvas
- 6"x6" cork tiles
- Foam paintbrush
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint: Apple Orchard, Purple
- Extreme Glitter Paint: Peridot, Purple
- 3/4" letters to spell TODAY
- Tacky glue
- Allow each paint application to dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Paint canvas with chalkboard paint, following manufactures instructions. Apply 2 to 3 coats.
- Paint cork tiles with purple paint.
- Paint letters with apple orchard paint.
- Put top coat of Extreme Glitter Purple, on cork tiles.
- Put top coat of Extreme Glitter Peridot, on letters.
- Use glue to adhere TODAY to top of canvas.
- Use glue to adhere cork tiles to desired position on canvas. Allow dry.