SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wine glasses
- Black chalkboard paint
- Soft medium flat paintbrush
- Small detail brush
- Sharpie® black marker
1. Using flat paintbrush, apply a thin layer of chalkboard paint to the base of wine glasses. Let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary. To dry, rest glasses upside down so the bases do not stick to work surface.
2. Using a Sharpie® black marker, draw an ornate label shape on the front of each wine glass. Refer to photo for design ideas and placement.
3. Fill in the designs with chalkboard paint and a detail brush. Let dry. Apply additional coats as necessary. Let dry completely before proceeding to next step.
4. Using chalk, personalize each glass as desired. Label glasses with names, types of wine or fun decorations.
NOTE: Hand wash glasses after use; do not place in dishwasher. Do not apply chalkboard paint to rim or other areas of glass where mouth-to-glass contact will occur.