Chalkboard Pumpkin Name Tag and Napkin Ring
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:Fabric fits 1 patch. 1 patch makes 4 pumpkin tags.
- Dritz® sewing notions:
- 5/32" natural twist cord
- Chalkboard patch
- Fabric pen or pencil
- 6" square fabric
- Chalk marker
- Wet towel
- Iron & pressing surface
- Follow the instructions on the patch to season the chalkboard surface.
- Remove the paper backing. Press the patch onto the wrong side of the fabric to cover the adhesive back and provide a decorative finish. Trim excess fabric from around the patch.
- Cut-out the pumpkin pattern provided. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Place the pattern on the fabric side of the patch and trace with the fabric pen or pencil. Cut out.
- Carefully create a hole in the stem of the patch with the awl.
- To create a single strand of cording to attach the tag, cut a 4" of cord and unravel the three strands that create the cord. Unravel one of those strands into its three strands.
- Use tweezers to insert a single strand of cord through the hole in the pumpkin stem. Tie a knot to secure. Unravel the remaining strands if more ties are needed.
Items in This Collection