SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crayola washable sidewalk chalk
- Black foamcore board
- Brown Foamie™ sheets
- Sharpie™ marker: brown
- Krylon Matte Spray Clear Finish
- Tacky glue
- Craft knife
1. Cut foam core boards in shape desired.
2. Cut 1" strips of Foamie™ cutting irregular and wavy .
3. Draw lines on Foamie™ to resemble wood grain.
4. Using different colored chalk write words, pictures and symbols.
5. Spray a coat of clear finish to set chalk and keep from smearing.
6. Glue Foamie™ “wood" strips around sign.
7. Allow to dry.