SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wood frame
- Wood circle assortment pack
- White chalk board paint
- Green paint
- Cream paint
- Orange paint
- Medium foam brush
- Medium flat paint brush
- Dot cardstock
- Frosted vellum
Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Remove the glass from the frame and paint the entire frame with white chalkboard paint. This may require several coats to get desired coverage.
2. Choose the wooden circle sizes for the frame and paint them in varying colors. Set aside to dry.
3. Once the frame and circles are dry, hot glue the circles to the opposite corner allowing the circles to hang off the edge and overlap.
4. Cut the cardstock to fit inside the frame, tape a piece of frosted vellum over the design to add a haze to the image allowing the messages to show up better against the paper design. Place the cardstock & vellum inside the frame and replace the back.
5. This frame can be personalized with notes and messages. Decorate the frame with chalk and write messages on the glass with dry erase markers.