SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® One machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut® 12"x12" StandardGrip cutting mat
- Cricut® Modern Animals digital cartridge
- Cricut® Simple Celebrations cartridge
- Cricut® Tools, Weeder
- Cricut® Vinyl, Midnight
- Cricut® Transfer Tape
- Cardstock: light aqua & white
- Clock mechanism
- Spray adhesive
- Go to cricut.com/design, sort project list by “Home Decor”, and click on the Chameleon Clock project.
- Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space™ to cut images from cardstock, vinyl and chipboard.
- Use spray adhesive to layer and adhere the chipboard images.
- Layer and adhere the white image to the stack of chipboard images.
- Layer and adhere the light aqua image to the stack.
- Remove the negative pieces from the vinyl image using the Cricut® Weeder.
- Use Cricut® Transfer Tape to apply the vinyl image to the top most of the chameleon.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to install the clock mechanism.