1. Cut a segment of white beading thread 72" long.
2. Place beading needles on beading thread, one on each end.
3. Place one half of the toggle clasp on the beading thread and make a knot in the middle of the thread. Leave half of thread on each side.
4. String both ends of thread through a champagne bead. String two more beads onto each end, then string a 6mm bead onto one thread. String the other thread through the same bead in the opposite direction, so each thread is coming out of opposite ends of that same 6mm bead. String three more beads onto each end of thread.
5. Repeat the step #4 to complete 10 flowers.
6. String the other half of toggle clasp and make a knot to secure.
7. Take the needles and string back through the all of the small beads of both sides of the bracelet, pausing at the 6mm beads to add one more single champagne bead on each side of it.
8. End at the beginning of the bracelet. Tie off the string and trim the threads.