SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Set of chandelier findings
- 2 Ear wires
- 6 Small jump rings
- 6 inches Small chain
- 6 Head pins
- Six 6mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones
- Two 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicones
- Wire cutters
- Needle nose pliers
- Cut three 1 inch pieces of chain and attach each to a jump ring using pliers. Attach the chain with jump rings to the loops of the chandelier finding.
- Attach ear wire to the top loop of the chandelier finding.
- Slide a 6mm bicone onto a head pin. Then make a half loop with round-nose pliers and cut off the excess making a crystal dangle. Now attach the dangle to the bottom link of the side chain and close. Repeat on other side chain. For the center chain create a dangle sliding a 6mm bicone and a 4mm bicone.
- Repeat steps to make the other earring.