Changito Thank You
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Changito Pair stamp
- Thank You stamp
- Champagne PEARLustre Embossing Powder from the Nature Embossing Kit
- Plaid Paper from DCWV® Stack 7
- Tuxedo Black Memento™ ink
- Classic Rectangles Nestabilities™ dies
- Scalloped Rectangles Nestabilities™ dies
- Die cutting machine
- Cardstock in Mandarin, Granny Smith Green & White
- Lime grosgrain ribbon
- Mounting tape
- Embossing heat tool
- Paper adhesive
1. Fold a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Mandarin cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Granny Smith green cardstock. Adhere to base.
3. Cut a 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" piece of plaid scrapbook paper.
4. Stamp Thank You in VersaMark on plaid scrapbook paper.
5. Sprinkle Champagne embossing powder over VersaMark ink. Tap off excess and return to jar.
6. Heat with Embossing Heat Tool until powder melts and is set.
7. Adhere embossed panel to green cardstock.
8. Cut rectangle from white cardstock with Spellbinders Nestabilities rectangle.
9. Cut scallop rectangle from mandarin cardstock with Spellbinders Nestabilities scallop rectangle.
10. Stamp the image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the piece of white cardstock.
11. Color the image with markers. Attach to mandarin scalloped rectangle.
12. Tie ribbon around the card front.
13. Attach stamped panel to card front with mounting tape.