- Spider plant bush
- 18" grapevine wreath
- Panacea® cloth stem wire: dark brown, 22-gauge
- Fall hanging cottonwood bush
- 3 green berry picks
- 3 white berry picks
- 4-oz pkg moss rocks
- Glue gun, glue sticks
- Scissors or craft knife
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Open grapevine wreath by removing vine curled around it; set aside. Pull to loosen vine and shape to desired look. Twist long pieces of wire to hold wreath shape in place. Wrap wire around pencil to create natural looking tendrils.
2. Add reserved piece of grapevine and hold in place with wire.
3. Glue several moss rocks into focal area to the left and one to the far right.
4. Cut cottonwood into pieces, use a dab of glue and insert into rocks. Reserve a few.
5. Trim spider plant and glue into focal area (on left). Dab glue on some spider plant fronds, place in an upright
position, with some sweeping downward, and glue.
6. Add berries. Trim some green berries off each pick and add to white pick. Repeat with white berries.
7. Add additional cottonwood bush pieces.