SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 ½ yds. of Tinker Bell fabric (cotton)
- LED light set
- Mod Podge® glue
- 16 oz. Solo® cups
- Fabric marker
- Enlarge Leaf template 400 %
- Press fabric and trace template onto fabric (each cup requires 3 leaves) for as many laterns as desired. Fabric should yield 30 lanterns.
- Cut out leaves and glue to cup.
- Cut a hole in the top of the cup large enough for the LED light to fit into, insert the lights and glue the light fixture so that it will not come loose.
- Hang the lanterns.
Items in This Collection