(Note: 1/2" seam allowances)
1. Cut four 16"x16" squares from main fabric. Cut two 16"x16" squares from contrast.
2. With right sides together, sew each of the 4 side pieces together to form a cube, starting and stopping 1/4" from top and bottom.
3. Sew one of the contrast pieces to top of sides.
4. Sew the remaining piece to bottom, leaving two sides open to insert foam squares.
5. Insert foam into cube, sew opening closed.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.