SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hello Kitty® Fabric Collection:
- 1 yd. packed cotton
- 1 yd. Flower Toss flannel
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Cut one 5" x 45" = cuff.
- Cut one 30" x 45”" = pillowcase.
- Turn one raw edge of the cuff under 1/2 ", press and topstitch for a hem. Place the opposite raw edge along the pillowcase edge with right sides facing, stitch together using 1/4" seam allowance.
- Turn the cuff to the inside and press along the seam, topstitch the cuff in place using the hemline as a stitching guide.
- Fold pillowcase in half WRONG sides together and stitch side and bottom with 1/4" seam. Carefully Trim seam allowance to 1/8".
- Turn the pillowcase with the right side of the fabric to the inside and press flat. Re-stitch the side and bottom at 1/4". Turn right side out. Repeat for each pillowcase.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14470728
Some coupons are not applicable. See exclusions.
Available for U.S. Shipping Only