1/4" seam allowance used
1. Cut sixty-six 6-1/2" squares for front.
2. Randomly place squares in 7 columns, 4 containing 9 squares and 3 containing 10 squares.
3. With RST, sew each column.
4. With RST, sew the first 9 square column to a 10 square column, matching the center of the longer column with the seam of the shorter.
5. Repeat with remaining columns, matching seams to centers.
6. Cut batting 42-1/2"x56-1/2" and baste to back of quilt front.
7. Cut backing 42-1/2"x56-1/2".
8. With RST, sew backing to quilt front, leaving an opening in the bottom for turning.
9. Trim batting from seams, clip corners and turn right side out.
10. Slip stitch opening closed.
11. Quilt as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.