1/4" seam allowance used
1. Cut sixty-six 6-1/2" squares for front.
2. Randomly place squares in 7 columns, 4 containing 9 squares and 3 containing 10 squares.
3. With RST, sew each column.
4. With RST, sew the first 9 square column to a 10 square column, matching the center of the longer column with the seam of the shorter.
5. Repeat with remaining columns, matching seams to centers.
6. Cut batting 42-1/2"x56-1/2" and baste to back of quilt front.
7. Cut backing 42-1/2"x56-1/2".
8. With RST, sew backing to quilt front, leaving an opening in the bottom for turning.
9. Trim batting from seams, clip corners and turn right side out.
10. Slip stitch opening closed.
11. Quilt as desired.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>