Charlotte’s Crystal Web Vases
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Green/Gold Acrylic Metal Connectors/Drops (2 pk)
- Cousin® Lime Green Acrylic Oval Beads (1 pk)
- Cousin® 4mm Pink/Purple Bicone Mix(4 pk)
- Cousin® 4mm Crystal Bicones (4 pk)
- Swarovski® Xirius AB Flat Backs (1 pk)
- 28 Gauge Silver Wire
- Silk Flowers
- White Vases (2)
- Black Oil-Based Sharpie® pen
- Wire Cutters
- E-6000 Glue
- Use Sharpie® pen to draw spider webs onto each vase.
- Glue Swarovski flat backs onto various junctions of the spider webs and elsewhere on the vases, as desired. Allow to dry.
- Cut a 6" length of wire. Slide the middle of the wire through the loop of a green/gold connector and the hole of a green oval bead. Bring the wire down the back of the green bead and back through the loop of the connector, the hole of the green bead, and down the back of the bead again. Wrap the wire together between the connector and the green bead. Trim excess wire.
- Cut four 8" lengths of wire. Crisscross wrap the middle of the wires around the wire between the connector and green bead from the previous step so there are four wires on each side. Slide eleven crystal bicones onto each of the four wires on each side, to form spider legs. Bring the wire ends back through the second to last bead on each wire to secure the beads onto the wire. Trim excess wire. Repeat this step to make a total of three clear legged spiders.
- Repeat step 2 using blue and pink crystals to make two blue legs and two pink legs on each side of the spider.
- Glue spiders onto the vases and/or flowers as desired. Allow to dry.
- Place flowers in vase.