SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Chateau Lavender Premium Stack
- Small wooden crate
- Flower pots: 1¾" taller than edge of crate
- Faux flowers
- Floral foam
- Foam brush
- Paper trimmer
- Glue & decoupage glue
1. Measure the width of the slats of the crate. Cut strips to cover the front and the back. If more than 1 strip is needed to cover each slat, position the seam in a discreet place. There will be at least 2 slats to cover on each side; so use one continuous print for a good pattern flow. Apply paper with decoupage glue, put a coat of glue on the back of the paper, then seal it with a coat of glue on the front. Smooth to remove any bubbles.
2. Measure and cut amount to cover each end, applying it with decoupage glue. Set the crate aside to dry.
3. Put a square of floral foam in the bottom of flower pots to hold the flowers. Arrange floral in each pot. Fill in greenery around the top of flower pots. Cut and adhere a strip of cardstock around the rims of the flower pots.
4. Once the crate is dry, place the flower pots and embellish them with jute & paper tags.