Check Me Out Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jump rings
- Lobster clasp
- Silver faceted crystal beads
- Black faceted crystal beads
- Silver chain
- Two multi-strand connectors (7 to 1): antique silver
- Silver tiger tail
- Wire cutters
- Crimp pliers
1. Cut four 10" tiger tail segments.
2. Cut ten 1" chain segments.
3. Choose one multi-strand connector. Crimp a tiger tail segment to every other loop. 3 loops in the connector will not be used at all.
4. String the beads and chain segments, refer to pattern in the picture, finishing with 22 rows of beads and 10 chain segments.
5. Secure all strands to the other multi-strand connector (repeat Step 3).
6. Attach a lobster clasp with a 5mm jump ring to one connector. Attach a 5mm jump ring to the other end.