SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint, Ebony
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Tape
- Freezer paper
- Craft knife
- Fabric scrap
- Foam brush
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Draw and chevron pattern on freezer paper. Use a ruler as a guide for straight lines if necessary.
2. Use craft knife to cut out chevron pattern to create stencil.
3. Position freezer paper stencil on tote and secure on with iron.
4. Apply Black Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint to tote with foam brush. Peel away freezer paper stencil. Set aside to dry.
5. Cut (4) 2" strips from Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Sheets™. Position and stick tightly in rows to form a square on tote where flower is desired.
6. Rip a 1"x36" strip of fabric to create frayed edge. Cut other edge to a tapered end. Tie knot in tapered end of fabric.
7. Remove covering from tape strips. Press knot firmly into place at center of Fabric Fusion® tape square. Hand gather and press in remaining fabric strip around center until you reach the end.