Pompom measures 16" long
Pompom (make 2)
1. Cut a length of yarn 18" long for tie.
2. Wrap 1 skein of yarn around length of 12" cardboard. Cut one end.
3. Tie length of yarn around center of strands very tightly, wrapping around many times before knotting.
1. Wrap yarn from 2nd skein around length of 18" cardboard 21 times. Cut one end.
2. Tie these strands with an overhand knot tightly around the center of the shaker at the tie.
3. Separate the strands into 3 even hanks and braid hanks very tightly. Carefully tie ends into a tight overhand knot.
Trim end of handle; with fingers “comb out” and trim pompom strands evenly.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>