SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart® Team Spirit™: 3 skeins Burgundy/White or colors of choice
- 2 pieces of cardboard, 12" wide x 18" long
- Tape measure
Pompom measures 16" long
Pompom (make 2)
1. Cut a length of yarn 18" long for tie.
2. Wrap 1 skein of yarn around length of 12" cardboard. Cut one end.
3. Tie length of yarn around center of strands very tightly, wrapping around many times before knotting.
1. Wrap yarn from 2nd skein around length of 18" cardboard 21 times. Cut one end.
2. Tie these strands with an overhand knot tightly around the center of the shaker at the tie.
3. Separate the strands into 3 even hanks and braid hanks very tightly. Carefully tie ends into a tight overhand knot.
Trim end of handle; with fingers “comb out” and trim pompom strands evenly.