1. Cut cheese cloth into 2 pieces.
2. Cover working service with plastic wrap.
3. Place jar with lid side down on surface.
4. Saturate cheese cloth with stiffener.
5. Unravel cloth and drape first piece over jar, fanning out the bottom.
6. Drape second piece over jar.
7. Smooth out the side that the face will be painted on.
8. Cut raffia and wrap around bottom of jar, tie.
9. Play with extra fabric and fan out, trim if needed.
10. Allow cloth to dry for a few hours.
11. Paint face. Allow dry.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.