Cheese Cloth Ghost
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/2 yds cheesecloth
- 1 gal. jar
- Fabric stiffener
- Black paint
- Plastic wrap
- Raffia, jute or ribbon
1. Cut cheese cloth into 2 pieces.
2. Cover working service with plastic wrap.
3. Place jar with lid side down on surface.
4. Saturate cheese cloth with stiffener.
5. Unravel cloth and drape first piece over jar, fanning out the bottom.
6. Drape second piece over jar.
7. Smooth out the side that the face will be painted on.
8. Cut raffia and wrap around bottom of jar, tie.
9. Play with extra fabric and fan out, trim if needed.
10. Allow cloth to dry for a few hours.
11. Paint face. Allow dry.