Cheese Cloth Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam wreath
- 12 yds Dritz® Cheesecloth
- Burlap ribbon
- Seam ripper
- Needle & thread
- Wrap cheesecloth around wreath until adequately covered. Finish it by wrapping the last piece around to the back, roll or fold the end of the cheesecloth a few times and stitch it to the back.
- Using the seam ripper, start picking and ripping the top layers of the cheesecloth. Be careful not to cut all the way through to expose the Styrofoam.
- Tie on your ribbon. Ours is a standard bow that is tied onto a long burlap ribbon looped wrapped around the wreath – like a chain.
- Stitch or glue on embellishments.