Cheesecloth Mummy Jars
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Mason jars
- Dritz® cheesecloth
- Wiggly eyes
- Tape measure
- Cut a 28" strip of cheesecloth. Center jar in the middle of it.
- Wrap both sides around the jar, in a criss-cross pattern.
- Flip the jar over & knot cheesecloth on the back. Trim excess cheesecloth, or leave it for a little extra scary flair.
- Adhere wiggly eyes on the front. Layer a bit of cheesecloth over the top & bottom of the eyes, so that they appear to be peeking through. Refer to photo.
- Fill with decor, candy or a candle.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd33030
Available for U.S. Shipping Only