Cheetah-licious Wall Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Cheetah Girls Pillow Panel
- 1 sheet Foamcore board
- Thin batting (17"x17")
- Straight pins
- Tacky glue
- Steam iron
- 1-1/8 yd ribbon (7/8" wide)
FOR 16" PANEL:
- Cut 19" square from fabric panel, centering the design.
- Cut 17" square of batting.
- Cut 16" square of Foamcore.
- Lay fabric right side down on table. Place fleece on top. Center Foamcore on top of batting.
- Pull fabric around to back of Foamcore board and pin at center on each side. Make sure design is straight on the front.
- Working out to corners, glue fabric to board on back only. Fold corners in as you would a present.
- Using the steam iron, steam the front of the fabric. This will "shrink" away the wrinkles. Do not put iron directly on fabric. Just use the steam to smooth out any wrinkles.
- Cut ribbon in half. Secure ribbon to top corners on back side of board with glue. Tie ends in bow.
Note: To make a 14" panel cut fabric 17" square, fleece 15" square and Foamcore 14" square. Artist canvas may also be used to wrap fabric around instead of Foamcore.