Cherish Love Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid Simply Screen Silk Screen Stencil, Cherish Love
- Plaid Simply Screen Screen Printing Paints: Penny, Cosmopolitan
- Cream shirt
- Iron & pressing cloth
- Position the stencil in the lower corner of the shirt.
- Working on the top of the stencil, squeeze a bead of Penny paint about 1" across the top of the design. Apply a small strip of Cosmopolitan paint, followed by a strip of Penny paint, then Cosmopolitan and a bead of Penny to create a variegated color pattern.
- Use squeegee at a 45 angle with even pressure to pull a thin coat of paint down the stencil. Lift squeegee; repeat squeegee motion until the entire design is covered.
- Peel the stencil to reveal design. Immediately wash the stencil with cold water; don't scrub the sticky side. Once the stencil is dry, replace onto the backing sheet.
- Allow the design to dry for 24 hours. Heat set for 30 seconds with an iron, no steam, cotton setting with a pressing cloth.