SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5/8 yd dark burlap fabric
- 3/8 yd light burlap fabric
- 18" pillow form
- Sewing machine
1. Enlarge chevron pattern.
2. From dark burlap fabric, cut two 19" pieces for pillow front and back.
3. From light burlap fabric, cut 3 chevrons.
4. Set aside one chevron, and cut the other two in half as indicated on pattern.
5. Place large chevron in center of pillow front; pin or baste in place.
6. Place smaller chevrons as shown, approximately 1" from large chevron; pin or baste in place.
7. Sew chevrons to pillow front 1/4" from raw edges.
8. With right sides together, sew front to back; leave opening in one side.
9. Clip corners and turn right side out.
10. Insert pillow form and slip stitch opening closed.