Chevron Funkin Punkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Funkin® Pumpkin
- White acrylic paint
- Green acrylic paint
- Medium flat brush
- Detail brush
- Water/paper towels for clean up
- Paper to protect work surface
1. Base paint the entire pumpkin white. Add additional coats as needed until the pumpkin is a solid opaque white. Allow paint to dry between coats.
2. Paint on a chevron (zig-zag) pattern around the center of the pumpkin, repeating evenly above and below the center line. Use the medium brush to paint on the chevron and touch up the points and edges with a detail brush. Apply additional coats as needed for solid, even coverage.
3. Paint the stem green to match. Allow to dry.