Chevron Jewelry Hanger
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow® Innkeeper Sign, 6"x14", Creative Drill
- DecoArt® Americana® acrylic paint – Poodleskirt Pink, White Wash
- Chevron stencil or 3M® 3/8" Magic Tape
- 4 drawer knobs with screws
- Large flat brush
- Stencil brush
- Fine sandpaper
- Paper towel
- Satin spray varnish
1. To prepare wood for painting, use fine sandpaper to lightly sand wood surface. Remove dust with paper towel.
2. Use large flat brush to apply 2 coats of Poodleskirt Pink, sanding lightly between coats. Allow to dry.
3. Position stencil in place or use tape to create chevron lines.
4. Use stencil brush to stencil White Wash paint for chevron lines. Note: Use very little paint with stencil brush to keep lines clean. Apply 2 or more coats if necessary.
5. For a protective finish, spray with 2-3 coats of varnish.
6. Use pencil and ruler to plan knob position. Drill holes for knobs.
7. Use screwdriver to attach knobs.