SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Funkin® Pumpkins - 1 orange, 1 white
- Carving knife
- Paints: gold, glitter gold
- Gold marker - wide tip
- 1/2" chisel edge brush
- Stylus with ball tip
1. Carve the orange pumpkin, using the tag as reference, for the face.
2. Draw a 6-pointed star at the top of the white pumpkin, using the rounded ball end of the stylus. Continue the chevron pattern down the pumpkin, keeping the spacing as consistent as possible.
3. Paint the star and every other line beneath it with gold paint. Apply as many coats as necessary for solid coverage.
4. Paint the star with gold glitter paint and every other gold line, as well. Apply several coats for good coverage.