Chevron Sparkle Jewelry
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn 12". Mini Crystalline Glass Beads Strand - Smoke
- 2 Advantus/Sulyn 7" Large Round Faceted Glass Beads Strand – Metallic
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn 7" Art House Shell/Acrylic Beads Strand – Chevron
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn 21" Large Links Metal Chain Strand – White Nickel
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Glass Beads Tube – Lavender Romance Mix
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn Earring Multi Kit – White Nickel Finish
- 2" Headpins
- Crimp Beads
- For each earring make a wire wrapped loop charm using chevron bead and crystalline beads.
- Make 3 crystalline wire wrapped loop charms.
- Slide charms onto earwire.
- Separate two sections of chain; 7 links in each section.
- Measure and cut three segments of tigertail measuring 12", 14", and 16". in length.
- Attach one end of tigertail segments to chain using crimp beads.
- String beads onto three tigertail segments to measure 9 1/4", 12", and 14 3/8".
- Attach other end of tigertail to chain using crimp beads.
- Remove a single link from each side of chain to allow room to attach split rings.
- Attach a split ring to one end of chain and a split ring and lobster clasp to other end.