Chevron Thank You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous&®:Thank You Wood Stamp
- Glitter & Ice Kit
- White, blue & green cardstock
- VersaFine&™ Onyx Black ink
- Zip Dry&™ paper glue
- Chevron embossing folder
- Quickie glue roller pen
- Scrapbook adhesives foam squares
1. Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" green cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Emboss the chevron on 3-3/4" x 5" white cardstock.
3. Using the glue pen, fill one of the "ditches" with glue.
4. Pour Oceanic Glass glitter over the glue.
5. Repeat this step skipping every other ditch with the blue.
6. Tap off excess blue glass glitter and return it to the jar.
7. Repeat this process on the rest of the ditches with the fresh green glass glitter.
8. Stamp Thank You on 2-1/8" x 1-7/8" white cardstock.
9. Glue to 2-3/8" x 2-1/8" blue cardstock.
10. Adhere to the card front with foam squares.