Chick and Bunny Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies
- Easter Lollipop Kit (includes Candy Melts candy, disposable decorating bags, decorator brush, lollipop sticks, chick and bunny molds used)
- Petal Cups, Standard (Lavender and Pink used)
- 12-Cavity Muffin Pan
- 10"x16" Cooling Grid
- White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing—16 oz. can
- Leaf Green Icing Color
- 9” Angled Spatula
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
- Food-safe scissors
- Plastic ruler
- Mold candy. Separately melt Candy Melts candy included in kit according to package directions. Mold chick and bunny candy. Allow to chill until set, 10 to 15 minutes. Use scissors to cut lollipop sticks to 3 in. long and attach sticks to back of chicks and bunny candies with melted candy. Allow to chill until set, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Make cupcakes. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake cupcakes and allow to cool completely.
- Ice cupcakes. Tint white decorator icing green. Use spatula and green icing to ice cupcakes smooth.
- Decorate cupcakes. Insert chick and bunny lollipops into tops of cupcakes.
Project Tip: Need additional servings? Bake cupcakes in the petal cups and decorate with decorator icing tinted in other pastel colors. Sprinkle with Wilton Colored Sugars and Sprinkles.
Wilton, the Wilton logo and Candy Melts are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Wilton Industries, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.