Chicken Italiano Appetizers
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton Standard muffin pan
- Small skillet
- 18 Wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup Red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 cups Cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray muffin pan cavities with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press wonton wrappers into cavities.
- In small skillet, cook red pepper and green onion in olive oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken, mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Stir in cooked vegetables.
- Spoon 3 tbsp. filling into wonton cup.
- Bake 7-8 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Makes enough for 18 servings.