Chicken Wire Jewelry Rack
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Chicken wire frame
- Darice® Gold Sparkle Glitter Tape
- Gold burlap
- 12 mini clothespins
- Acrylic paint: Ceramcoat® Burnt Umber Brown
- Medium flat brush
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Craft knife
- Protected work surface
1. Thin the paint with water to make a stain like wash. Paint the chicken wire frame with brown paint mixture. Paint the mini clothespins as desired to match frame.
2. Add glitter tape around the frame front. Trim off the excess with a craft knife. Apply glitter tape to a few of the clothespins, cutting away any excess.
3. Stretch and glue the burlap to the back of the frame using hot glue. Trim away any excess burlap with scissors.