1. To make the tie cut the Chiffon 72" x width of fabric.
2. Narrow hem both cut edges of the fabric.
3. With right sides together stitch the selvage edges of the fabric to make a long tube. Turn right side out.
4. Tie the tube on to the chair, weaving through the center spindles.
5. To make the rosette cut a 36"x4-1/2" piece of taffeta. With right sides together fold in half length wise and stitch along the long edge to make a tube. Turn right side out.
6. Starting at one end of the strip twist and roll the fabric gluing the edges together as you roll it into a circle.
7. Continue twisting and rolling until the flower is made. Fold the end of the strip to the bottom of the flower and glue.
8. Cut a circle of taffeta a little smaller than the bottom of the flower. Glue the circle to the flower bottom. Glue a corsage pin to the flower bottom and pin to the knot on the back of the chair tie.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>