1. To make the tie cut the Chiffon 72" x width of fabric.
2. Narrow hem both cut edges of the fabric.
3. With right sides together stitch the selvage edges of the fabric to make a long tube. Turn right side out.
4. Tie the tube on to the chair, weaving through the center spindles.
5. To make the rosette cut a 36"x4-1/2" piece of taffeta. With right sides together fold in half length wise and stitch along the long edge to make a tube. Turn right side out.
6. Starting at one end of the strip twist and roll the fabric gluing the edges together as you roll it into a circle.
7. Continue twisting and rolling until the flower is made. Fold the end of the strip to the bottom of the flower and glue.
8. Cut a circle of taffeta a little smaller than the bottom of the flower. Glue the circle to the flower bottom. Glue a corsage pin to the flower bottom and pin to the knot on the back of the chair tie.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.