1. Cut Grand Circles #4 (#1 being the smallest) die template from black cardstock using the Grand Calibur machine.
2. Cut two ovals to create eyes using Classic Ovals #1 die template.
3. Cut one oval from white cardstock using Classic Ovals #2 die template, trim off the top, the bottom, and adhere above the eyes.
4. To create ears, cut smaller banner out of white cardstock, using Banner Basics One and larger banner out black cardstock using the same die template set. Layer and adhere to the top of the circle.
5. Cut a second banner piece from Banner Basics One out of pink cardstock and trim to create the nose. Adhere to the mask.
6. Cut Labels Ten #1 die template and trim off the top to create mouth and adhere below the nose.
7. Cut tassel pieces from Banner Basics One and trim to use for whiskers and eye lashes.
8. Punch small holes on either side of mask and tie ribbon wire through each one.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>