SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine: Labels Ten Grand Circles Classic Ovals Large Banner Basics One
1. Cut Grand Circles #4 (#1 being the smallest) die template from black cardstock using the Grand Calibur machine.
2. Cut two ovals to create eyes using Classic Ovals #1 die template.
3. Cut one oval from white cardstock using Classic Ovals #2 die template, trim off the top, the bottom, and adhere above the eyes.
4. To create ears, cut smaller banner out of white cardstock, using Banner Basics One and larger banner out black cardstock using the same die template set. Layer and adhere to the top of the circle.
5. Cut a second banner piece from Banner Basics One out of pink cardstock and trim to create the nose. Adhere to the mask.
6. Cut Labels Ten #1 die template and trim off the top to create mouth and adhere below the nose.
7. Cut tassel pieces from Banner Basics One and trim to use for whiskers and eye lashes.
8. Punch small holes on either side of mask and tie ribbon wire through each one.