SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 6"x6" Corrugate stack
- DCWV 6"X6" Adhesive Fabric stack
- 12"x12" canvas panel
- Stencil with stars in assorted sizes
- Glimmer mist
- 2" chipboard letters
- Personal computer with access to desired photo & color printer
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Paper trimmer
1. Lay canvas panel out. Pull out a sheet of corrugate paper and tear off two sections. Adhere them to the canvas, one to the top right corner and the other to the bottom left corner.
2. Take out the glimmer mist sprays and begin coloring in the canvas with the assorted shades as desired. Once there is a base color, lay stencil onto the canvas and continue spraying on the glimmer mist until desired contrast is met. Repeat this process around the canvas panel to give the background the desired look and texture. Once this is applied, spray on the glimmer mist and then remove the tape to reveal the pattern below.
3. Print out photo on a sheet of adhesive fabric in your desired shape/size. Let it sit for one minute and then remove the backing and apply it to the right side of the canvas panel.
4. Type up journaling and print out. Cut each section down to size and adhere as desired, using the chipboard letters to spell out a section/sections of journaling.
5. Spray on additional glimmer mist around the photo and on top of the journaling sections to give the canvas a cohesive look.