SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cardstock – 1 each Pink & Purple
- Floral Bush
- Glitter - Pink
- Rhinestone scrapbook embellishments
- Yarn (pink with fleece balls attached throughout)
- Purple ribbon
- Pink felt
- Felt buttons
- Tacky glue
1. Cut 3 abstract flowers from the pink card stock. (Use the first flower as the pattern for the next 2 cardstock flowers.)
2. Cut 2 abstract flowers from the purple card stock. Cut into the purple cardstock as if forming 3-D petals.
3. Cut 2 pink fleece balls from the yarn. Glue the fleece balls into the centers of the purple cardstock flowers. Allow to dry.
4. Apply glitter around the edges of the pink abstract flowers, allow to dry.
5. Cut 3 smaller abstract flowers from the pink felt. Glue the pink felt pieces on top of the pink card stock flowers, making sure the glitter shows.
6. Glue 3 felt buttons to apply in the center of the pink felt flowers.
7. Glue rhinestones in the center of the felt buttons.
8. After the purple card stock flowers have dried, curl the petals around the fleece ball, making the fleece ball look as if it were coming out of a shell.
9. Attach the two purple flowers in between the pink flowers.
10. The pattern should be, pink card stock flower, purple card stock flower, pink card stock flower, purple card stock flower, finishing with a pink card stock flower. Attach the flowers together with glue.
11. Hole punch the ends of the pink card stock flowers, pulling the purple ribbon through to create the chain for the necklace.
12. Using flowers from the artificial bush and tie petals near the hole punch, on the ribbon.