1. From quilted fabric, cut one 14"x14" piece.
2. From one fat quarter, cut one 15"x10" piece for large pocket. Press all sides under ½".
3. From other fat quarter, cut one 12 1/2"x5 1/2" piece for small pocket. Press all sides under ½".
4. On one long side of each fabric quarter piece, stitch ¼" from fold.
5. With pressed side down, center small pocket on large pocket. Stitch around the three un-stitched sides ¼" away from edge.
6. On the smaller pocket, evenly measure 9 to 10 spaces and stitch straight lines down to make narrow pockets.
7. Baste large pocket to quilted fabric 1/16" from edges. Fold ribbon in half and baste to one side.
8. Stitch binding around the quilted fabric edges, catching the ribbon in the binding.
9. Fold down top by 4" to 5" and roll organizer shut. Tie with ribbon.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.