Child's Birthday Party Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® SureCut Paper Trimmer
- Fiskars® Birthday Bash Clear Stamps
- Plain cardstock
- Patterned cardstock
- Self-adhesive gems
- Use the SureCut Paper Trimmer to trim plain cardstock to desired card size.
- Trim a piece of cardstock 1/4” smaller than card base in height and width to use as a mounting base.
- Trim colored/patterned cardstock into strips measuring 1/2”-1” wide. Trim the bottom of the strips into flag points and adhere to the mounting base created in step 2.
- Add a sentiment using stamps from the Birthday Bash Clear Stamp Set and mount to the top edge of the trimmed strips.
- Add some self-adhesive jewels and mount the entire design to card base.