Child's Birthday Party Paper Flower Arrangement
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Hexagon Squeeze Punches (L & XL)
- Cardstock (assorted colors)
- Chenille stems
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Use the XL and L Hexagon Squeeze Punches to cut hexagons from assorted cardstock. Four hexagons needed per flower.
- Fold each hexagon through the center matching up the shape’s points three times, so that fold marks are on one side of the cardstock.
- Turn the shape over and make three more folds, this time matching up the flat sides of the hexagon. Manipulate the folds into position to create the flower shapes.
- Layer four folded hexagons for each flower and use a hot glue gun to adhere each flower to a chenille stem
Items in This Collection
Item # 1962091
Available for U.S. Shipping Only