1. Measure the circumference of child's head with a tape measure to determine size of crown.
2. Find a container with the same measurements for the crown to be formed around, preferably something that does not taper.
3. Cover the container with wax paper.
4. Cut lace trims according to measurements, accounting for a little extra for a slight overlap. Cut 2 pieces of the pointed trim and 1 piece of the scalloped edge trim.
5. Apply fabric stiffener to both sides of one section of pointed edge trim. Wrap trim around container with the pointed edge up. Smooth out any wrinkles. Overlap the lace edges so they will secure to each other.
6. Repeat step 5 for the second section of pointed edge trim, placing the trim slightly overlapping the first section so they will secure to each other.
7. Repeat step 5 again for the remaining scalloped edge trim. Place the trim with the scalloped edge down, overlapping the second section of trim so they will secure to each other.
8. Allow to dry.
9. When the trim feels hard and completely dry, remove from container and gently peel away any wax paper.
10. Lightly spray the crown inside and out with metallic gold spray paint. Repeat as desired. Allow proper drying time between each layer.
11. Embellish the crown with ribbon bow and tissue paper flowers. To create tissue paper flowers, cut long strips from tissue paper. Accordion fold tissue paper to create a 1”? square. Push floral wire through the center of the tissue paper square and create loop on one side. Cut flower shape from tissue paper. Add leaves as desired. Adhere ribbon bow and flowers to crown using craft glue. Trim any excess floral wire.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.