SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Two 7-1/2"x3-1/2" Wood letter "I's"
- One 3/4" Dowel rod
- Super Glue Liquid adhesive
- White glue
- Delta Ceramcoat Bobby Blue Pearl acrylic paint
- 4-5 Sheets of coordinating decorative papers
- 5 pkgs Flameless tea lights
- Parchment paper
- Paper clips
- To create base of menorah, sand the edges of the letter "I's" until smooth. Lay the "I's" on a piece of parchment paper.
- Glue the "I's", ends together, following the directions on the Super Glue Liquid adhesive package. Let dry.
- Sand the glued area if needed.
- Paint the edges and top of the base with Baby Blue Pearl paint. Let dry. Paint the bottom of the base with Baby Blue Pearl paint. Let dry. Apply second coat.
- Cut the dowel rod into 9 pieces: eight 2" and one 3".
- Using ruler, pencil and scissors, measure and cut the decorative papers: eight 6"Wx3"H, one 6"Wx4"H.
- Glue each dowel rod in place on the base with Super Glue. The 4" rod goes in the middle; the 3" rods are glued on each side of the tall one.
- Roll decorative papers along width to form a tube, overlapping edges to fit over battery tea light. Glue in place.
- When glue is dry, slip paper sleeve over dowel rods. Refer to photo.
- Place a battery-operated tea light in the top of each sleeve, resting the light on the top of the dowel rod.