SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 5-gal. bucket
- 1-1/4 yds Disney® Mock Smock fabric
- Batting or fiberfill for top of ottoman
- Craft glue or hot glue
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Remove handles from bucket and turn upside down. The bottom of the bucket is now the top of the ottoman.
2. Measure around the top of ottoman and subtract 2". Cut one piece of fabric to equal this measurement.
3. Measure the height of the bucket, cut fabric. Sew 1" tucks or hem to desired length of mock smock. Sew the side seam.
4. Cut a circle approx. 2" larger than the top of the bucket form the remaining fabric. Glue the batting or fiberfill to the ottoman top. Cover with the cut circle.
5. Place the ottoman skirt over the top and stitch or glue in place.
6. Embellish with ribbon and beads as desired.
7. Place the ottoman skirt on the bucket.