SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies: White Candy Melts candy 10" x 16" cooling grid Non-stick cookie sheet Parchment paper 12" disposable decorating bags Candy Color Sets: Primary (red, orange, yellow and blue used) & Garden (green and pink used) 15" parchment triangles Dessert Accents candy mold Colored Sugars: Red, Orange, Yellow, Dark Green, Blue & Pink 8" lollipop sticks
- Sandwich cookies
1. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Place sandwich cookie on cooling grid over parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Cover cookie with melted white candy using a cut decorating bag. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set. Cover cookie with melted white candy at least two more times.
2. Tint small amount of melted white candy red, orange, yellow, green, blue and pink using candy colors from sets.
3. Using cut parchment bag and melted colored candy, fill swirl cavities of dessert accents mold with each color. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
4. Using cut parchment bag, pipe melted candy on side of cookies and roll in colored sugar. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
5. Using tip of knife, cut hole on bottom of cookie. Insert lollipop stick and secure with melted candy. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
6. Using cut parchment bag and melted candy, attach swirls to front of cookie. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.